The blog bye bye Virendra was created by me and Driek one year ago in dedication for this man who walked this earth for a while. I shared my experiences and my thoughts about being with him in his last days. I also published few emails sent to me one year ago when Virendra died.
I described few events of  The "heart dance" taking place in various places with "Friends of Virendra musician."



The last entry was about the injury of Prerna happening exactly on the first anniversary of his death.

I want to thank everyone for reading and contributing. It is my time now to say goodbye through this blog. If you like you can follow my adventures in life and my writings on my personal blog Mountain girl.



 I wish you all well and most of all peace of mind and love in your heart.
Milena, a mountain girl!